Sunday, July 31, 2011

Project overload...

I have a couple of projects to share today that were created with the new 'Baby Mine' collection from Fancy Pants.
First up is a Layout that has absolutely nothing to do with Babies which just shows that this range can be used for generic projects as well! I have mixed in a few elements from other collections as well.











Next are two cards also created with the 'Baby Mine' collection...one for a boy and one for a girl. They came together very easily...



































As I have 'threatened' this post is filled with projects, so here are a couple of things created with American Crafts products...

I've really enjoyed making this little canvas...I love the colors, the papers and the sentiment. It's just me (yes yellow :))












This Layout is another favorite, really love the pics of my sons!

No comments: