Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Overdosed...

...on chocolate. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Easter seems to go on forever, almost as big as Christmas. 4 Easter egg hunts in 3 days! It started Good Friday because Monique, my step daughter and her little sister came over since they were going away for Easter. Easter egg hunt number 1. Saturday a friend came over with her kids and we had Easter egg hunt number 2. And then the Sunday morning Easter surprise and another hunt at grandpa's place later in the day. I'm exhausted just thinking about it :)
It was funny though to watch how different the kids 'operate'. On Friday Max would just stop looking for eggs as soon as he had about 6 eggs in his basket. Then he would sit down and just start eating them one after another. He wasn't concerned about finding anymore. He knew he more in his basket then he could eat. I did stop him after egg number three though...

Haven't been scrapping over Easter but I'm now working on the classes for ISC GC. I hope some of you are going.
Thanks to everyone that has dropped in to say hello!

No comments: