Thursday, June 08, 2006

Sooooooooo excited!

I can finally let the cat out of the bag...I'm one of 6 girls announced for the new DT at
  • One Page at a Time.
  • OPAAT is a kit club in the US with some awesome monthly kits.
    I have been in love with kits ever since they came on the market. So I'm really really happy to be part of one now. The girls at OPAAT are super friendly, go check it out. I can't wait to get my first kit and start playing around. Will post some pics here when it arrives :)
    Better go and cook some dinner now, I think the family may want some food on the table tonight...still can't believe it...

    5 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Congratulations Katja....You deserve it hon. Those pack on the site look really yummy. Have great fun designing your pages on your new DT.....
    Yeh for Katja xxxx
    Steph xxxx

    Marie said...

    Congratulations Katja!!!! Super exciting news!!! have lots of fun designing!!! Woohoo!!!

    Anonymous said...

    WTG Katja, i just check out the site - very yummy looking kits. COngrats on getting DT there!!

    Unknown said...

    Hey Katja!!

    We are so happy to have you on the team!!! you are uber-talented!

    Toni

    Anonymous said...

    Wooh how exciting!! Congrats, and have fun with your new position.

    CL