Saturday, December 16, 2006

Exciting news...

I have finally taken the plunge. Those who know me will not be surprised as I have been toying with the idea for a long time.
I'm starting a Kit Club. I've had a website for a couple of years now and all I really had to do was change the content. Well it's done. The first Kit will go for sale January 15th. I'm excited and also a bit anxious to see how it will be received. A lot of product research and planing goes into a project like this. Well here is a sneak peak...
  • Designing Memories


  • Have a good weekend!

    7 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Sounds really good. I love the lines you've chosen. You might want to fix the link though.

    Ruey said...

    Oh wow.....what a fabulous sneak peek...you have me drooling here!!! Wishing you all the best in your new venture and I'll be back to check it out when it launches!!

    Anonymous said...

    A kit club hey.......sounds mysterious - LOL LOL.

    Can't wait Katja.

    Steph xo

    becspicer said...

    This looks yummy!

    Anonymous said...

    Love your work!!

    Bety

    Anonymous said...

    Good luck Katja. The sneak peak is excellent.

    Alison

    Unknown said...

    can't wait to see the kit!!!!
    Great to see you going for it!!!!
    Always proud of Aussie girls doing good!