Wednesday, February 07, 2007

My little girl is getting used to school I think. Last Friday she had a meltdown (and so did I...lol) but she has been much better since. A little friend she made helps a lot, doesn't make her feel so alone. Next year I will have Max in school too. It is going to feel a little strange to have them both go off 5 days a week. But I'm looking forward to have that time to do other things :)
Sooooooooo...I'm busy working on the March Kit at the moment and will post a little sneak peek soon :) I have also been promised the shopping cart will be ready in time which will make it much easier for everybody. Thank you to everyone that sent me e-mails and gave me feedback! And if you still haven't checked it out here is the link...
  • Designing Memories.

  • Have a good week!

    No comments: