Monday, March 31, 2008

Sharing

I've had a little time on my hands last week and enjoyed playing with some digital elements and some new Fancy Pants products. I'm combining the digital and physical products a lot these days. It is great to get a LO done in Photoshop and then finish it off with some embellishments. I don't have a large printer either, I'm printing my pages out in 2 parts and then connecting them in the least visible spot. So here are the digi versions and the hybrid version with some physical elements added to it. The LO is based on sketch 77 from the
  • Pencillines Blog.




  • And another LO just for fun with some new
  • Fancy Pants rub-ons
  • and
  • October Afternoon papers.

  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.