Friday, June 17, 2011

Dogs and Boys

When I got home today after work I found my son sitting in the kitchen with my husband, my son getting pain medicine administered and nursing a wound on his hand from a dog bite. Two of our dogs had gotten into a fight and he tried to separate them. Off I went with Max to our local GP to get the bite looked at. The doctor cleaned the wound, taped it together (with some kind of sticky tape...I wonder if my good old double sided tape would have done the job?) and prescribed antibiotics against an infection. I'm just glad it wasn't his face.

Last weekend I had some time to play and made two Layouts...

MME has a Sketch Challenge on their blog and I've decided to play along...the challenge was to use a song lyric for inspiration. I've used "Just the Way you are' by Bruno Mars.



































Jillibean Soup also has a Sketch challenge up on their blog...can you see a pattern here? I love Sketches!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Loving your layouts. You have a great style.