Sunday, July 02, 2006

Lots to...

...share and do :)
First up I want to share my excitement that I will be teaching an online class this month for Shop and Crop. Thanks Sasha for the opportunity. The class will run on Monday the 24th July from 11.30am till 2.30pm. We will be doing a very girly altered Dome tin and a mini book that fits inside the tin. Here is a sneak peak... And to register you have to go here...
  • Shop and Crop

  • If you have a little girl in your life then this workshop is definitely for you :) So come and join me!
    I've had an extremely busy scrapping related weekend. Yesterday I went scrap shopping in the morning with a couple of friends and then we headed back to my work office where we regularly scrap (normally on a Friday night). So yesterday we had a day crop where I managed to finish the first two layouts for the 'Everyday Moments' competition that "For Keeps' is organizing. I will share them later in the week when I had a chance to scan them. I'm not sure if I will have the time to do three layouts each month and I'm not sure whether I'm going to enter the album in the comp but I really do like the idea of ending up with an album that makes me scrap the everyday moments. That's what our lives mostly consist of and we should not overlook them.
    On Friday my layout that I did as part of the Celebrated Scrapper for June was up on the
  • Blue Bazaar
  • Homepage and I was so happy to see that it fitted in well :) The layouts this week where all stunning (as they are every week). As I mentioned the theme was Fabric and I was a bit lost at first, until I found a dress that my daughter had outgrown and that had those beautiful, colourful butterflies on it.
    And finally today I did an online doodling class with
  • Karen Ridgeway.
  • We did a beautiful girly layout that I need to finish and will also share during the week.
    So that leaves me a happy, busy but content scrapper:)