Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Where do I start?


I haven't blogged for 10 days and so much has happened in that time. Well, nothing too much unless you count my little baby girl turning 5!!! I can not believe she is 5! So I have been busy buying and wrapping presents and Steve made the most beautiful cake. What a great effort this was and Romy was soooo happy!

She had a great little party with only a couple of friends and Grandma and Grandpa coming for afternoon tea as well as Aunty Jenny. There will be a bigger party for all her friends from Kindy at the end of the month.

On to other stuff...Have you signed up for the online class at
  • Shop and Crop
  • yet?? The date has changed and the class will now be held on the 4th August 11.30am. It will be a fun girly project we are doing and here is the sneak peak again...

    My projects for the August Kit from
  • OPAAT
  • have been so much fun.
    We used some of the new KI papers and embellihments. Go and check out the kits, they are so full of great stuff.



    Back to watching 'House' now...:))

    1 comment:

    Lara said...

    Katja - these are absolutely beautiful & stunning - off to check that link!!