Saturday, September 09, 2006


My husband came home with these flowers today. Isn't it just the sweetest thing that he understands just how much being a Runner Up means to me? I seriously had no idea until this morning when I found an e-mail in my inbox from Amelia, who also got Runner Up. Huge Congrats to you Amelia! I was hoping to get into the top 50, especially since this was the first time I've entered Memory Makers Masters. But being in the top 20 is just a little unbelievable. You couldn't wipe the smile of my face today :) Who knows what will come of it. I'm looking forward to the opportunities along the way.
Thanks to everyone that was so quick off the mark and wished me well :)
Have a good weekend.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, I'm so glad to hear this. Hoping you are well. :)

Rett said...

Congratulations Katja - and so well deserved :-)

Anonymous said...

God girl you're GOOD at this!!!! Biggest congratulations - i'm really really happy for you and Amelia - so pleased to see your name on that list.
Suz

Lee said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAY Katja, that is just the most awesome news!!

Well done to you, I love your pages, and you totally deserve your top 20 possie!

Cheers,

Lee L :)

Sarah said...

Congratulations! How fantastic!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome news girl!! and totally well deserved!!!
YAY YOU!!!!

love and peace,
ngai
xxxx

Anonymous said...

hi! discovered your blog from scrapvillage. your work is beautiful, and congrats on making the city planner team!

cheers!