Thursday, September 14, 2006

Layouts

First I want to thank everyone for the kind words I received for my Runner-up position in the MMM. I'm truly greatful for so much support from my scrapping friends :) I've had some time to digest the news and still feel so amazed by it. I can't wait to see where this journey will take me...
In other news...the new fabulous October Kit is up at OPAAT (the link is in my sidebar) and it is full of Urban Lily papers and embellies, some KI papers, ribbons, fabric, rubons, stickers and the new Urban Lily Sugar Cube. It is so worth checking out!
Here are a couple of LO's I did with the Kit.
The weekend is nearly here :))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts!! LOVE the hug one esp!!!
:))
ngai
xxx

Rett said...

Beautiful layouts, Katja!
I tagged you on my blog, hope you don't mind :-)

Sarah said...

Love your layouts Katja!