Sunday, October 15, 2006

One month later...

This is the longest I went without blogging...I guess I try to spend less time surfing the net and reading blogs. I feel I've been wasting so much time just clicking on links and all the sudden it is a couple of hours later! My workload is quite full on at the moment and that is the way I like it. But it means I have to manage my time a little better.
I was asked to join the DT for
  • Cocoa Daisy
  • , a new Kit Club that will launch their first Kit in November. It is an exciting opportunity to work along side some very talented ladies. I absolutely adored the first Kit and here are a couple of sneak peaks.


    I've read the other day on
  • Suz's
  • blog that she entered the Awards for Excellence. She is my hot tip for a spot on the next team. Love your work Suz :)
    Memory Trends just finished and there are some cool new products coming our way soon. I really love the stuff that
  • Karen Russell
  • is creating at the moment.
    Have a good Sunday:)

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Hey Katja, congratulations on the latest FK - Issue #48 I think. Your work is just beautiful. The layouts you did in your article are some of my favourite work of yours. Amazing.

    Keep in touch.
    Steph xo