Monday, May 14, 2007

June Kits are up...

...and they are 'delicious' :))



Head over to the
  • website
  • and have a look at the wonderful work Michelle Vass and Clair Bremner have created with the June Kit. I will also get some images from Stephanie Howell, our other Guest Designer for this month. She is just busy moving house at the moment. I suppose that is slightly more important :)
    Drop me a line and let me know if you like the Kit.
    PS: The 'Enlarge' link on the homepage should work tomorrow morning. It shows the May Kit at the moment, I'm hoping my web guys will change it first thing tomorrow.

    2 comments:

    stephanie howell said...

    katja, i'm so sorry.
    i wish i didn't have to wait for it to be forwarded.
    i feel horrible.
    i'm doing this TODAY!

    Si Alem said...

    Hi! Do you sell these kits?
    Do you send to Brasil?
    Please write for me:
    alemsilvia@hotmail.com
    Thanks
    Sílvia