Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I am doing a course at the moment that I've been meaning to do for a long time. Digi in Deep is an advanced Digital Scrapbooking Course by
  • Jessica Sprague.
  • It is very time consuming but I'm learning so much at the moment and all the course contents will be accessible for ever which is great when I need to refresh my memory on some techniques. This is the LO from the first lesson of the course and the second LO is a practice of some the techniques learned...











    What products did you get excited about from CHA Summer? For me there were quite a few favourites...












    Giant Roller Doodles















    Digi Templates (yes occasionally I go over to the dark side :)




    If you like the look of these go to
  • Memories2Remember
  • and watch out for some more great things to come like Pink Paislee, Fancy Pants and Prima.

    Have a good week!

    1 comment:

    kathie said...

    Katja, is there anything you can't do? Your digi layouts are devine. Love the grunginess of the bottom one - all those lovely edges.
    How is Steve? I hope he's making a good recovery.
    I am in serious love with quite a lot of the CHA releases, lol. I posted some on my blog a week or so ago. And that's just the tip of the iceberg ;)