Thursday, August 04, 2011

Transparencies

This week's Product Spotlight on the Fancy Pants blog focuses on the Baby Mine Flocked Transparency. It's a pretty floral pattern, the mellow yellow and velvety finish make it a perfect addition to any project that needs a little soft touch.

For this Layout I wanted to show that the Baby Mine flocked transparency can have many looks depending on the paper used underneath or used by itself. There are three different examples on this layout ... the flocked transparency has been used by itself (with no paper under it), it has also been used with a dark paper and a light paper under it. Every time the transparency has a completely different effect and look. I have also used some Maya Road products on this layout that were generously sent to us previously. I received a 'Play Word Chipboard Album' and some 'Gingham Fabric Blossoms'. I took the Album apart, used 3 of the inside pages on the left side of my layout to create lots of dimension and placed the front page of the album (play) on top for my title. The Maya Road chipboard was great to work with as it can be altered any way and matched to the colors used on the project.

To see what the other Pocket Chicks did with the Transparency go to the Fancy Pants blog.


I hope the sun is shining for you this week...we have the best weather here in Sydney at the moment!

No comments: