Thursday, August 31, 2006

some news :)

I haven't been blogging for about 3 weeks...again. Kiwiscraps has been and gone and I have been so busy doing scrapping related things. I will start teaching on Monday at a new local Scrapstore 'Remember Me when'. If you are local drop in and say hello. It is located at Dural Business Centre behind McDonals. I will tech 3 classes per week to start with. Very excited about this as I've been looking for the right store to teach for a while now.
I've also been lucky enough to be approached for the new DT for 'Addicted to Craft'. They are a Wholesaler and have just been bought by Luisa Gibson who literally lives around the corner so it's great working with people that are so close by.
They are my scrapping news that I'm pretty excited about :)
I haven't been so lucky in other regards. Let's take this morning...I walk out the door with the kids to head off to Daycare and discover that our German Shepherd pup has totally chewed Romy's bike seat (that is her new bike she just got for her birthday 6 weeks ago)! So she was devastated. Then I reverse the car out of the driveway (that is the car that we had an accident with a few weeks ago and just got back two days ago from the smash repair), the kids fighting in the back which is always very distracting, forgetting the bin is still outside from yesterday's pick up and drive into the bin with the side of the car leaving some lovely scratches :( Not happy. Steve is away for a couple of days and I can't reach him on his mobile because he is in Uluru and hasn't got reception. Nice.'
Anyway, there are worse things that could happen. I need to look at it with the 'half glas full' attitude.
And here is a little share just because...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I'm very sorry to hear about the frustrations that are happening to you at the moment. I only hope that things get better and soon!

You left a wonderful lasting impression on me at the Gold Coast ISC and for that I'm thankful. Everyone I took classes with has been an amazing inspiration for me.

I just wanted to let you know that I am appreicative.

Take good care and I hope things get better soon.