Monday, March 20, 2006

Question

Yesterday was the first day that my step daughter Monique attended Pony Club. She had regurlar lessons for the last 4 years and is a good rider. Now here is my problem...not only does Pony Club take up the whole Sunday of my husband's time but also Saturday afternoon. The horse has to be washed and groomed etc on the Saturday. The Sunday then is a whole day affair starting at 8am and finishing around 5pm. It is on every 2nd weekend. I'm left with the younger two children. Now my question is...how far can one child's activities rule the entire weekend of a family? Our middle daughter will start school next year and our son the year after. They will start doing things on the weekends. I'm trying to be understanding but finding it rather difficult. Maybe in time it will all fall into place. I'm hoping :)

No comments: