Sunday, March 26, 2006

Weekend...

We've had a full weekend, but it was mostly fun. Yesterday we went up to the Northern Beaches and had Fish and Chips for lunch. We should do it more often, it is only a 45 minute drive. But we say that every time :) The kids had great fun and on the way back we popped in to an amazing toy store at Mona Vale. The kids got some dress ups which kept them occupied all day today. Toy stores are almost as bad for me as scrapbooking stores. Just can't help myself! Didn't get to scrapbook this weekend. Have to get my fix tomorrow. Kids are in bed and I need a glass of wine and 5 minutes to myself. Have a good week everyone.

The photo of Steve, Max and myself was taken by my 4 year old daughter. She is a natural :)

3 comments:

kathie said...

Gorgeous photos!
By the way I've tagged you.
He he, welcome to blogging :). Kathie

Anonymous said...

Hi Katja, welcome to blogging.

Anonymous said...

Hi Katja and welcome to the blogging world. Congrats on the ET, love your style!
melx